Chef Michael is an experienced public speaker and regularly addresses crowds ranging in size from hundreds to thousands. He and our food media production team will customize a presentation for your event. Michael is a passionate educator and well known for his high-energy presentations, side-splitting audience interactivity and non-stop storytelling. He’ll mesmerize your guests with tales of his professional path, his own personal food awakening and real-world tips for today’s food lifestyle. He’s not afraid to ‘tell it like it is’ and knows how to temper the hard edges of a message with a soft touch. This always results in a truly authentic experience for your guests.
Chef Michael is a riveting speaker who weaves colourful tales from the front lines of his many kitchens and culinary adventures into a thriving, sustainable business and personal advice.
- How to Make Stone Soup | Ripples and recipes for success in life, business, and the kitchen
- Everything I Know About Life I Learned in the Kitchen | Flavourful Success in Life and Business with Chef Michael Smith
- Family First then Business Family, Business Community, and Community
- Values start at the top
- Human Terroir
- Mistake Making 101
- Tranquillo: Our Culinary Strategy
- Gather, Prepare & Share
Prince Edward Island Oyster Bar
Chef Michael is Prince Edward Islands Food Ambassador and a legendary oyster shucker. He and his team host epic interactive oyster bars all over the world. Your guests will learn how to shuck their own then slurp, chew and swallow like pros!
Interactive Dinner Party
Chef Michael and his merry band of culinary pranksters will host you for an interactive dinner party and an unforgettable evening of fun and flavour. Bring your appetite and your A-Game and get ready to play because everybody’s a star at this event!
- Marquis Branding for the entire event, the menu and the programming.
- Interactive Dinner party programming | every table is a team | every guest has a role to play | 4-course meal | hilarity and hijinks | first-night ice-breaker or last-night gala | team-building dinner theatre from start to finish!
- Dinner Party Programming includes Keynote messaging.
- Client specifies CMS as an event vendor.
- CMS will share a menu that reflects his culinary story and island roots, many ingredients will be from the Inn at Bay Fortune’s farm, pantry and smokehouses.
- CMS culinary event team will liaise with the on-site hospitality team to design a working menu system and seamlessly execute the evenings programming.
Please get in touch with us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org for information on how to book Chef Michael for your next keynote or event!